Dude, it’s been a long time since I’ve written for this blog. I mean, seriously. I have been pretty busy, and I guess I should tell all…
Since February of 2016, I haven’t done much to tell you about what’s going on. First of all, I was convinced that I had to connect a writing app to this blog, and I couldn’t do anything unless I had a writing app. Stupid, right? So, that’s the main reason why, but some other reason’s come in.
- I didn’t really want to write
- I thought no one was looking anyway
- I was not into writing at the time
I mean, now I write stories which I hope will be novels, or stories for children, because I have a passion for writing. Here’s the link to “A Duo and a Hogwarts Student” if you want to see some of my writing. Now, I want to tell you what’s been happening so far.
- I moved into Avalon Hayes Valley Apartments, which is a nice apartment building place that I live in.
- I had my 10th birthday in October, right when we moved in.
- I just went to Voglesinger Soccer Academy, a really hard and intense soccer camp that helped me improve a lot.
- I’m going to NOMAD, a great school for kids 9 through 13, who like to be adventurous, crazy and have a lot of fun!!
- I have public YouTube channel, which I’m super happy about! I make silly Minecraft videos, vlogs and make fun of my dad.
That’s what I think I can manage, and I hope you like my FIRST post since last year. Ciao!